Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Before registering for the ParaProfessional Assessment, please review information about Paraprofessional licensure. Click here.
If you have taken this test previously, you must wait a minimum of 21 days after your previous attempt to retake the test.
The ETS ParaPro Assessment is given in an Internet-based computer format. The test has 90 multiple-choice questions that measure basic skills in reading, writing and math and the application of these basic skills in the classroom. All test questions are in English.
- The ETS ParaPro Assessment is offered by appointment only on Tuesdays at the DeKalb Regional Office of Education, 2500 North Annie Glidden Road, DeKalb, Illinois 60115.
- The cost of the test is $75, payable by Visa, MC, or Discover upon registration.
- You will need to bring a valid Driver’s License or State ID.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your test time and check in at Suite C.
- If possible, bring a copy of your HS/GED diploma/transcript.
Open Seats: 2
Location: DeKalb ROESign Up For This Test