Wednesday, July 26, 2017
This is the one REQUIRED student growth retraining course for principal and teacher evaluators who are renewing their designations required to evaluate staff. Evaluators will be required to participate in a pre-session webinar that will review Part 50 Administrative Rules as they relate to student growth.
Participants will learn how to:
• Use assessments and measurement models to determine student growth.
• Use data from the evaluation rubric, other evidence collected and best practices relative to student growth to link teacher/principal professional development plans to evaluation results.
• Create targeted professional development plans to school improvement goals.
• Communicate evaluation outcomes and findings that enable teachers/principals to set goals and improve practice.
NOTE: Participants will have one week following the Academy to complete their Application/Dissemination component and send to the presenter for review and comment.
A light breakfast and box lunch will be served.
Contact Hours: 6
- Administrators’ Academy Credit (AA)
- Professional Development Credits (PDC)
Open Seats: closed