Thursday, May 6, 2021
This workshop will provide training that is comprehensive for all Title IX or Title IX-related personnel to ensure they are knowledgeable about Title IX policy and procedures and are able to perform their roles free from any conflict of interests or bias. The workshop will meet the training requirements of the Title IX amended regulations (34 CFR Part 106) that went into effect on August 14, 2020.
Outcomes that will be addressed in this workshop include:
- The definition of sexual harassment under Title IX.
- The scope of a school district’s education program or activity, including athletics/extracurricular activities and instructional courses.
- How to serve in your role impartially and avoid conflicts of interest or bias.
- Adopting Title IX policies and procedures that comply with current law.
- Monitoring and reporting Title IX violations.
- Investigating Title IX complaints.
- How to analyze relevant evidence during the investigation and decision-making process.
- Communicating investigation results and offering supportive measures.
Facilitated by Kevin Noll and Emily Bothfeld, Robbins-Schwartz
Open Seats: 81
Hours: 3Sign Up For This Event